Discover a luxurious villa in Lombok boasting a spacious pool and a prime central location in Kuta
Luxury three-bedroom private villa
Like no other, a luxury villa in Lombok boasts an eighteen-meter swimming pool and three large bedrooms surrounded by lush vegetation in the heart of Kuta Lombok. The property features two large bedrooms, an independent primary bedroom suite, and an expansive living area and garden in a modern tropical-style villa.
Located within the private Niyama Villas compound, Villa Amani offers private parking, 24/7 security, and an entire team of staff on hand to assist you. The villa is equipped with all modern amenities and fixtures, high-speed internet, and in-room 26-inch televisions. The villa perfectly blends tranquility and comfort. The pinnacle of tropical luxury living, each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and an open-air private shower.
Villa bedrooms and bathrooms
All the bedrooms at Villa Amani are spacious and feature king-size four-poster beds complete with mosquito nets. The rooms also have blackout curtains, air conditioning, and ceiling fans to ensure comfort and tranquility.
As the finest luxury villa in Lombok, all the bedrooms are en-suite and include a closet, as well as outdoor rain showers where you can bask in the starry nights and blue sky mornings.
Facilities and amenities
As the premier luxury villa in Lombok, adept at balancing privacy and convenience, this villa offers a spacious, fully equipped kitchen with a stove, fridge, freezer, and all the modern amenities necessary for daily dining and entertaining.
The expansive open-plan living area features a ten-person dining table, a marble kitchen bar, a guest bathroom, and an immense sofa and reclining room complete with a sound system and ambient lighting.
Large ceiling fans help temper the heat of the day while creating a distinctive environment for relaxation. They also provide an opportunity to enjoy the meticulously manicured tropical gardens, whether from indoors or by the poolside.
Villa floor plans and specifications
- Land Size: 600 square meters, including bedrooms, living area, staff area, and a back-up generator room.
- Pool Size: 18×2 meters with a depth of 1.4 meters to 1 meter, finished with natural sukabumi stone from Indonesia.
- Construction: Features natural wooden “Sikat” roofs, concrete and rendered construction, locally sourced andesite and terrazzo flooring.
- Kitchen: Equipped with a Modena 4-burner stove, Samsung fridge and freezer, blender, rice cooker, and all necessary kitchen utensils. Sanitary: Toto fittings used in all bathrooms, washrooms, and the kitchen.
- Electrical: Includes Panasonic electrical fittings, Daikin Air Conditioning, and a BOSE sound system.
- Internet: High-speed fiber-optic broadband with repeaters to boost signals, suitable for streaming and remote work.
- Water: Filtered and treated water sourced from a private well (not for drinking).
- Parking: Secure parking available for bikes and cars.